en | ua
PPPstat is an easy-to-use console utility to see the summary of
dial-up connections from your unix system. Uses logs of pppd.
PPPstat is designed to provide a statistic on dial-up Internet connection.
It uses system logs of pppd daemon, that's why it would be useless if one would
use something else to connect via PPP. What PPPstat can do:
- store info about connects in separate file;
- after getting info about connects to Internet from logs, PPPstat can group them:
- by user, who starterd pppd or by ISP in any combinations;
- by period: day or mounth;
- to make output more pretty, there is a configuration file which contais
info about IPs of ISPs' modem pools to print ISP name instead IP;
- count costs of connects.
(c) 2005 Mathway